Title: Re: [flexcoders] Web services or FDS: which are you using?
YaHOOO ! Someone after my own heart – Welcome to the club – Now I count 2. F**k AJAX when you can use intelligent flex engines infront of Webservices :)

Now we truly use client/server design – It continuously amazes me how often I come across people specifically trying to mesh php and AJAX together and really not getting the point.

Are there any other people out there in the same boat – personally I managed to get dotNet WS and Flex working very happily together – wondered if I was a minority..

Samuel