Hi!

I'm passing a string to my component with

What I would like to do now is the following. When the value of myVar
changes I would like to dispatch an event, which would tell me the
current value of myVar. But now I don't know how to register this type
on an event in myComponent so it will be fired every time the myVar
changes. Can someone help me out? I'm really lost with these events
and I looked thru Adobe Developmnent Guide but nothing usefull.