Sergey,
  if you set the verticalGap="0" on the component's container, then
that will do the trick. You will need to setup a separate mxml
component and drop the <mx:image> within that container...then
change your TileList to contain the attribute
itemRenderer="com.myComponent"

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Sergey Kovalyov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> How to eliminate those 2 pixels at the top and the same at the
bottom
> margins around each TileList item? I use this:
>
> <mx:TileList columnCount="2" rowCount="3" borderStyle="none"
> dataProvider="{_dataProvider}">
>       <mx:itemRenderer>
>               <mx:Component>
>                       <mx:Image width="50" height="50"