Well it is easy, the Label is a single line text component. The 'Text' component will wrap and has multiline support.

> can I ask why I can't use a namespace for all my custom stuff?

Because if you look at the itemRenderer's type, it is IFactory. This means it has to be a class reference not a pointer to some package IE namespace.

Right now it has to be the fully qualified class package with name.

BTW, a namespace is relevant to XML, not a value of an attribute In the XML. You are mixing two perceptions, it's not an 'import' statement.

Peace, Mike