Thank you very much for the kind words Douglas.  I learn something
new from this list on a daily basis.  It only seems appropriate to
pitch-in when possible.  In actuality though, my hats off to people
like Gordon Smith, Matt Chotin, Jeremy Lu, Jesse Warden, Dimitrios
Gianninas, Manish Jethani, Ely Greenfield, Michael Schmalle...etc.
(The list goes on and on).  These gurus really make this list work
for all of us.

As Steven Webster stated a little while ago; "It's inspiring to see
people answer questions on this list that were asking the same
questions just months ago."  Personally, what's even more inspiring
to me is to see the ego-less contribution and cooperation here from
people around the world; with no concern of borders and innate
differences.  It warms my heart to see that it is possible, even if
just in this microcosm, for all of us to respect each other and
enjoy being part of the global community.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Knudsen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> you know, at the risk of taking up bandwidth here, hats off to Tim
Hoff.
> There are a few high volume posters around here, Tim is a high
volume poster
> of answers.  I don't know how you do it, but kudos d00d!
>
> DK
>
> On 8/19/06, Tim Hoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Darren,
> >
> > I just added a simple example to learn it myself.  See
> > code.commands.ResizeViewStatesCommand.
> >
> > View Sample<http://www.cflex.net/showFileDetails.cfm?
ObjectID=422&Object=File&ChannelID=1>

> > -TH
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Darren Houle" <lokka_@>
wrote:

> > > Does anyone know where I can find a working example of a
SequenceCommand