Hi All,

I've created a container which contains a couple of sub-containers that have SWF symbols set to the backgroundImage.  Problem is occurring when I set a mouseOver/mouseOut on the parent container, having the backgroundImages causes the mouseOut to get fired on the parent container.  Any solutions to prevent this from happening?

Example :

[Embed(source='/assets/swf/elements.swf', symbol='flag_start')]
[Bindable] private var flag_start:Class;

<mx:HBox id="panelParent" mouseOver="overMouse(event)" mouseOut="outMouse(event)" width="100%" height="100%">

        //This container will cause the parent to dispatch the mouseOut event because of the backgroundImage
        // remove the backgroundImage and it doesn't happen
        <mx:HBox id="flag_start_box" height="100%" width="50%" backgroundImage="{flag_start}" />

</mx:HBox>

Thanks in advance,

Brendan