I'm trying to extend a subclass of the Proxy class and I'm getting an error.  Here is an example of my problem:

// ProxyA.as
package {

 import flash.utils.Proxy;
 import flash.utils.flash_proxy;

 public class ProxyA extends Proxy {

  flash_proxy override function callProperty(methodName:*, ...args):* {
   return "ProxyA: " + methodName;

// ProxyB.as
package {

 import flash.utils.flash_proxy;

 public class ProxyB extends ProxyA {

  flash_proxy override function callProperty(methodName:*, ...args):* {
   return "ProxyB: " + methodName;

// ProxyBugExample.as
package {

 import flash.display.Sprite;
 import flash.utils.Proxy;

 public class ProxyBugExample extends Sprite {

  public function ProxyBugExample() {
   var proxy:Proxy = new ProxyB();
   trace(proxy.test());

I the ProxyB class I get the following error:
Namespace was not found or is not a compile-time constant.

I assume this is referring to the flash_proxy namespace, but it is imported just like in the ProxyA class.  I'm not sure what the problem here is, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny