I have not heard of this caching bug before, but I’ll follow up and see Flex Builder is doing any caching that might cause this.

It is the case that when you compile your SWF, the compiler needs to have a pointer to your services-config.xml file.  It includes a subset of the destination configuration into the SWF.  You can see what it has included when you enable debug logging on the client (e.g. via: <mx:TraceTarget/>), or you can just trace it out via:

import mx.messaging.config.ServerConfig;

….

     trace(ServerConfig.xml);

When I’ve seen this problem in the past, it was due to the fact that the compiler’s configuration did not include a pointer to the correct services-config.xml.

Jeff