Hi All,
I developed an application that's essentially a property sheet with a tree and dataGrid in it and it works just fine. Specifically, when I roll over a tree item or row in the dataGrid , color of the background automatically changes to the nice default "highlight" blue.

Later I decide I want to have this property sheet application pop up by clicking on a button in a launcher app, so I build the launcher app and change the property sheet application so it can be launched (replace Application with titleWindow, etc... very easy).

Now when I launch the property sheet, the background color of the selected and rolled over tree items and dataGrid rows are black, and the text color is super dark gray!!!

What gives? Is this a known bug and is there a work around?

By the way, I'm not using any Style sheet or Style declarations. It's all very vanilla code, and everything else about the popped up property sheet works as before. It's just the highlight color that's wonky.

Cheers,
Jeff