There should be some samples that use these classes to help you out (or check the ASDoc).  ResultEvent and FaultEvent are the common ones though.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of moni_singhal
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] event error

Hi All,
I am tryign to migrate an application from flex 1.5 to flex 2 :
In flex 1.5 my code was somewat lk this:
service\RemoteService.mxml(328): Warning: variable 'event' and 'args'
has no type declaration.
private function __applyErrors(event):void {
var errorHash : Object = event.result.errors;
dispatchEvent(new ServiceErrorEventerrorHash));
for (var key : String in errorHash) {
var errorList : Array = errorHash[key];
ErrorManager.getInstance().dispatchErrorserrorList);
}
var args = event.call.__args;

Can anyone plz tell me what should be the type of 'event' and 'args'.

Thanks ,
Monika