From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hank williams
Sent: Friday, 25 August 2006 12:21 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] Re: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] [flexcoders] Re: Choice of backend systems - which provides

On 8/24/06, Shannon Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
$20,000 for remoting and not other FDS features?

Last I checked, ColdFusion server was around $1300/server, unless you needed enterprise, which is $6000/server.

Can you confirm that you can cluster with the non-enterprise version? Even still, you are right that 6k is less than 20k, but for me, 6k is still too expensive for remoting.

Hank

Shan