I have a DataGrid that I want to always show all 5 rows it will have. The problem is, I have variableRowHeight set to true, and when the grid gets populated with something that makes the row grow in height (or the window size changes, etc), the scrollbars appear. I'd like the grid to change it's height instead.

Any ideas on how to tackle that?

Shan