I would expect the trial and developer licenses to still be available for free.

Converting a large 1.5 app to 2.0 can be a very difficult process.

Tracy

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Knudsen
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 3:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: i can not find flex 1.5 SDK

If you really need this then you will need to call Adobe.  Get your wallet out before hand though, and be prepared to empty it.

DK

On 8/25/06, dan_marcu_eee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:

On adobe.com there are some traces of flex 1.5 SDK. >From that kit i
need the executable used to compile SWF's. I can not use the one in
flex 2 sdk because it seems it does not recognize the source code and
i get compile errors. So i really need it badly to complete one of my
projects. If anyone knows or has the 1.5 SDK please help me!

     flexcoders-unsubscr[EMAIL PROTECTED]com

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?