John I wrote a sample app to demonstrate using HTTPService to load/save xml files on the server.

It uses a Tree to display the xml and provides for editing and deleting the selected node and adding nodes.

It might be of some use to you, so I’ll send it directly to you.

Tracy

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Hoff
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 10:20 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: XML editor (contd)

Before getting long-winded, what's your goal?  Using the same itemRenderer/Editor for every column in a DataGrid sounds suspicious, but certainly a challenge.  I'm out of time right now, but happy to help later.  (Since I can't make MAX this year, I'm off to Vegas this weekend instead.  Wish I could be there, :: sulking in jealousy ::)

-TH

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "John Mazzocchi" <john.mazzocchi@...> wrote:

> Tim, hi.
>
> Ta. Now just to figure out how to do that ... :)