Did you use a named remote object?  Is it stateful or stateless?  Maybe you need to put some debugging to make sure that your call to close the connection is actually happening?

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rafael M. Martinelli
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:46 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Problem: Flex no connection???

Hi everybody,

We're facing a strange error with a Flex application. We're using Flex 1.5, Oracle Application Server with connection pool with Oracle 10g.

We put the application in production and Afr 6 to 10hs it returns no data. We see the "little clock" running and no data comes. We can't figure what is happening, if Flex does not call java POJO, if the problem is with the connection pool. Watching the logs we can't see any error either.

We tried to put a filter at web.xml mapping to  AMFGatewayServlet forcing committing and closing the connection.

It seams that it could be a configuration problem or something like that. Does anybody faced the same problem?

Thanks.
--
Rafael M. Martinelli
Office.  +5511 5506.5154