I posted this component.  You are free to use it.
http://www.everythingflex.com/blog/1/2006/07/MultiRowTabs.cfm

Rich

On 8/31/06, Louie Penaflor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

            I have an interface I'm building and it seems like the it has too many sections which causes the whole app to scroll left to right.  Can the tabs be multi-row?  Does anyone have another suggestion in dealing with many form links in an app?  Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Louie

--
Rich Tretola
<mx:EverythingFlex/>