From: Michael Klishin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2006 5:51:39 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Save image @ server side with ColdFusion 5

Hi,

What would you recommend to use to encode ByteArray as Base64 and send
to ColdFusion 5 script to save it?

I've never dealt with CF before as I'm the Rails guy so I'm pretty
stuck...

You can just point me to the class I need to investigate ;)

Thanks in advance!
--
Michael 'Antares' Klishin

novemberain. com | flexwiki.novemberai n.com | osflash.org/ red5 | rubyonrails. ru