err.. friday

setChildIndex()

Peace, Mike

On 9/1/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi,

getChildAt()
getChildByName()
getChildIndex()

all IDisplayObjectContainer interface methods and properties.

&

setChildAt()

work great for setting depth along with the property numChildren

[0] == top
numChildren - 1 == bottom

Peace, Mike

On 9/1/06, jeremyrichman < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

I've been trying to do just this -- the z-order as you say has
nothing to do with the order of drawing, i.e. what ends up on top.
What function do I need to override or create in order to control the
drawing order? (I've tried updateDisplayList but haven't been able
to make that work.)

Thanks,

Jeremy

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Bokelberg"

--
What goes up, does come down.

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___