Hi David,

I'm not sure about the choppyness my only thought about the direction of the zoom is whether alignment attributes have any effect?  I see from your example there was no alignment attribute used in the Tile component (assuming there even is such an attribute for that component), but the component explorer uses the panel component as the parent and it's alignment is set to center.

HTH,

Phil

envidobi wrote:

Hi Phil,
Thanks for your comments! I got the alpha to work with the down state
but not sure how to implement it in to the zoom out phase. Also, i
still get the choppy, inconsistency when i mouse in between the
images. I've seen this done on the the flex component explorer and
when you mouse over the image it comes straight at you, unline mine
where it moves to the right instead. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks again,
David

Phil Marston
Technology Enhanced Learning
Centre for Learning & Teaching
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen
AB24 3QY

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44(0)1224 273329
Mob: +44(0)7798 723660
Web: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/clt/

The University of Aberdeen Open Day 29th August 2006
Booking is essential
www.abdn.ac.uk/openday
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or call 0800 027 1495