Same here!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Cairngormstore for flex 2

Many Thanks Andrew! :)

On 9/5/06, Andrew Rayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have released CairngormStore for flex 2. It can be reached at http://weblogs.macromedia.com/arayne. We should have it up on Labs shortly but wanted to get it out as quickly as possible as it has been promised for a while now. Enjoy.

regards

Andy

Andy Rayne

Senior Consultant (Rich Internet Applications) Adobe Consulting Westpoint, 4 Redheughs Rigg, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, UK

p: +44 (0) 131 338 6902

m: +44 (0) 7917 428 950

::| Carlos Rovira
::| http://www.carlosrovira.com