--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "flexhtoo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to use flex's messaging service in Sun One application
server
> which is developed by Sun Microsystem.
>
> I want to implyment Chat program with Flex. So I need to know how
> config and how to add lib files of Flex components into
appliacation
> server?

There are sample cconfiguration file but it doesn't work? What worng
is it.

<services>
    <service id="message-service"
        class="flex.messaging.services.MessageService"
        messageType="flex.messaging.services.AsyncMessage">
        <adapter>
            <adapter-definition id="actionscript"

class="flex.messaging.services.messaging.adapters.ActionScriptAdapter
"
                default="false">
            </adapter-definition>
            <adapter-definition id="jms"

class="flex.messaging.services.messaging.adapters.JMSAdapter"
                default="true">
            </adapter-definition>
        </adapter>
        <destination id="chat-topic-jms">
            <properties>
                <jms>
                    <destination-type>Topic</destination-type>
                    <message-type>javax.jms.TextMessage</message-
type>
                    <connection-
factory>jms/ConnectionFactory<connection-factory>
                    <destination-jndi-
name>queue/LogWriter</destination-jndi-name>
                    <destination-name>queue/LogWriter</destination-
name>
                    <delivery-mode>NON_PERSISTENT</delivery-mode>
                    <message-priority>DEFAULT_PRIORITY</message-
priority>
                    <acknowledge-mode>AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE</acknowledge-
mode>
                    <transacted-sessions>false</transacted-sessions>
                    <!-- (Optional) JNDI environment. Use when using
JMS on a remote JNDI server. Used to specify the JNDI environment to
access an external JMS provider. -->
                    <initial-context-environment>
                      <property>
                        <name>Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL</name>
                        <value>anonymous</value>
                      </property>
                      <property>
                        <name>Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS</name>
                        <value>anonymous</value>
                      </property>
                      <property>
                        <name>Context.PROVIDER_URL</name>
                        <value>http://{server.name}:1856</value>
                      </property>
                      <property>

<name>Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY</name>

<value>fiorano.jms.runtime.naming.FioranoInitialContextFactory
                            </value>
                      </property>
                    </initial-context-environment>

                </jms>
            </properties>
        </destination>
</services>

Please give how to set classpath of flex messaging in web
application.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SktRrD/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional