Mete:

As I noted in the first line of my post, I *did* set the path to
services-config.xml. But the issue persists.

Any other thoughts?

Jim

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Mete Atamel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As somebody already pointed out, you need to use --compiler.services
<path_to_services-config.xml>  during compilation.

> -Mete

I'm having a similar problem, but in my case the path to

"http://localhost/messagebroker/amfpolling";

>  Shouldn't the path to FDS be in there? I.E.,
>  "http://localhost/<path_to_FDS>/messagebroker/amfpolling"? If so, does
>  anyone know how to set this? Is there a compiler argument for it? I
>  haven't had any success locating this in the docs.
>
>  ** Begin Error Message **
>  Client.Error.MessageSend
>  Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed
>  Send failed
>  (mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
>    body = (Object)#1
>    clientId = (null)
>    correlationId = "C737E92B-DCA1-43B6-E259-8D6BE56F200C"
>    destination = ""
>    extendedData = (null)
>    faultCode = "Client.Error.MessageSend"
>    faultDetail = "Channel.Connect.Failed error
>  NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed"
>    faultString = "Send failed"
>    headers = (Object)#2
>    messageId = "8F8D3BE9-B6D2-6436-2DFE-8D6BE58E9CBA"
>    rootCause = (Object)#3
>      code = "NetConnection.Call.Failed"
>      description = "HTTP: Failed"
>      details = "http://localhost/messagebroker/amfpolling";
>      level = "error"
>    timestamp = 0
>    timeToLive = 0
>
>  ** End Error Message **
>
>  --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Dunphy" <briandunphy@> wrote:
>  >
>  > Think I just figured it out -- you need to add a
>  > -compiler.services<path_to_services-
>  > config.xml> to that line and it picks it up.
>  >
>  > Thanks for your help though! Much appreciated.
>  >
>  > Brian
>  >

>  All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: