From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of klumikaze
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:45 AM

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Any way to define CategoryAxis label spacing?

I'm looking for a way to only display a few CategoryAxis labels
(instead of all of them).

Currently I have a labelFormat function that takes a unix timestamp,
converts it to a shorter, more readable format, and then displays it
on the horizontalAxis of the graph. The problem is that it's a time
series area chart, and there are far too many data points (it ends up
displaying all of the labels with an extremely small font).

For instance, I would like to be able to display only the first,
middle and last labels.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian