Flex Data Services (Departmental license) : $6,000 per CPU, with a
limit of 100 concurrent users per cluster

Q3: How do you measure concurrent users in the Flex Data Services
departmental license?

A: Concurrent users will be counted by the number of unique IP
connections to the CPU and/or CPU cluster

We have two hardware load balanced servers both with two cpu's in
them.   They are not clustered in anyway.

Does this mean I can have 200 concurrent users (100 for one server and
100 for the other server) because each server has 2 cpu's and is 12k each.

Or does this mean that I can have 400 concurrent users (100 per cpu
per box) so 2 cpus one server and 2 cpu's the other gives me 400?

The EULA also reads:
http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/pdfs/AdobeFlexSDK-DataServices2_0.pdf#search=%22flex%20data%20services%20departmental%22
About 100 per application per cpu..  But this is beyond me.

Any help..... Thanks

David

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional