Hi all...

I've been playing around with the code that's been floating around
to put render a checkbox next to each item in a tree control, but
I'm not having any luck accomplishing the task of getting an image
to display after a label in a tree control.

I'm using a shared object to store information about different items
in a tree and I'd like to put a little "comments" icon next to an
item in the tree that has a shared object associated with it.

I can't change the branch/leaf icons I'm already using custom icons
and they must remain as they are.  Can the labelFunction be used to
return an object containing my label and my icon instead of just a
string?

If not, can someone point me in the direction with a few lines of
code from the updateDisplayList function that will help me
accomplish my task?

Thanks!
Wayne

<*> Your email settings: