--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alistair McLeod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Thank you for the reply Ali, do you have an ETA on when this may be
available, i am working on a government project and they are very
interested in proof of concept. id like to hold off on developing
the calendar aspect of my application until this is available, but
would like to build your timeframe into my timeline. also is there
any sort of beta release you would like help testing with. I think
my project could be a great proving ground for your component

do you have any other screen grabs i may be able to provide them to
hold them over?

thanks for any other info