Well, I wouldn't have wanted to start such discussion ... but I was
necessary ;)

In the matter of facts, I knew tha it was a bad design but it was that
I needed. Only I needed was a TabNavigator that shows the look & feel
for the users; the navigation behaviour I'll control through the
buttons ... that's all.

By the way, the specifications have been changed so I had to change
the design, withput tabs ... :(

But, really thanks to all for the discussion. I learned a lot by
reading the posts.

Regards.

Javier.-

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Hoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: