Perhaps more importantly, why the warning?

Is there a performance or (significant) filesize penalty for having unused styles in Flex? I remember styles were an issue with CFFORM.

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tobiaspatton
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] [flexcoders] Re: Compiler warning about unused CSS type selector

That's right. I have three related applications and I would like to
use a single style sheet for all three. One of the applications does
not use the ComboBox control, so reports this warning.

I'm hoping there's a switch in flex-config.xml to disable this
warning, but can't find one.

Tobias.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Hilary Bridel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tobias,
> You are probably referencing an external .css file in your code
which
> has a reference to a style for ComboBox, but you are not using a
> combobox in your app???
>
> Hilary
>
> www.bridel.org
>

> On 9/19/06, tobiaspatton <tobias.patton@...> wrote:
> > Anyone know how to get rid this warning?
> >
> > Warning: The type selector 'ComboBox' was not processed, because
the
> > type was not used in the application.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Tobias.