The last official work I heard was that they were working hard to get a beta ready for the fall.  We are almost there so hopefully we will get to play soon.

On that note some screenshots were released into the wild last week showing us the progress.  You can see them here

http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2006/09/flex-builder-20-on-mac-osx-first-looks.html

HTH

sim