This seems like a huge thing to have just 'missed'.  Is there any
other way to get a hash accessible Collection back to the client? We
have hundreds of items (thus the need to use the lazy associations),
and they need to be efficiently accessible by ID.

Is there any other Collection that can be accessed by a key? I cannot
loop through a collection to find an object every time I need it.

Is my only option to put the collection into a hash object once it
arrives on the Flex client? Is that going to invoke the 'itemPending'
error when I reference the item IDs on the objects to add to a hash?

thanks.
Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Vroom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm afraid FDMS can't deal with association properties which are of type
> java.util.Map.  It must be a java.util.Collection.  I'll file an
> enhancement for this since we should support this data type.
>

> Jeff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: