I used the labelfunction method and need a little help on the
actionscript for the datagrid because I keep getting an error.  All I
want is for it to display the dollar sign with two decimal places:

<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[

public function myLabelFunc(item:Object):String{
return "$" + data.price;
}

]]
</mx:Script>

<mx:DataGrid id="conduitGrid"
dataProvider="{srv2.lastResult.conduit2.product}"
height="73%" alternatingItemColors="[#c0e9fe, #ffffff]" x="0" y="0">
<mx:columns>

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Price" dataField="price" id="dgPrice"
width="70" labelFunction="myLabelFunc"/>

</mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>

-Sal

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Anatole Tartakovsky"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> use LabelFunction
>
> On 9/20/06, s_hernandez01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >    Does anyone know how to set the currencyformatter with a dollar
sign
> > and two decimal places in a datagrid without it having no affect on
> > totaling all the items in the column?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: