I'm sure it would be very possible. However, you need to remember that Flex/Flash does not have any data connectivity in and of itself. It needs that middle logic tier to handle that communication. Therefore, you could pretty easily write your .Net code to do that, then use Web Services, or just having it generate XML and using HTTPRequest to get your data into your Flex frontend.