Hey guys,

For those of you looking for the Cairngorm diagram created by a collaboration of this group a while back, I have posted a page where you can now download it in many formats:

  http://www.flexheads.com/cairngorm/

We are in the initial stages of creating eLearning, interactive diagrams and other material to help the Flex development community better understand Cairngorm, from the introduction to expert topics.

If you would like to contribute to this effort, you can contact me directly, or simply join the cairngorm-documentation group.

Thanks!

Evan