Hello flexcoders,
I sporadically get this error when Coldfusion starts:

snip ---
09/27 11:08:44 Information [main] - Starting FlexAssembler...

09/27 11:08:45 Error [main] - Unable to initialize FlexAssembler
service: coldfusion.server.ServiceException: Unable to register Flex
Assembler Service in RMI registry: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection
refused to host: 10.12.104.10; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect.
--- snip

I already checked my ports, because I know 1099 is the default port for
the Java RMI registry (or its listener, however), but it is not blocked
by another process or firewall and free for business. The above IP
address is the one of my own machine and therefore correct, since
everything runs locally.

In spite of that, the rest of the startup process looks normal and
Coldfusion works except anything regarding RMI. It also doesn't matter,
whether I first start Coldfusion or first start Flex Data Services.

As I said, this error fires sporadically, like every 10 starts and then
occurs for a while. After some restart(s) or about 20 more tries, it
mostly works without errors. It is just annoying to work like that.

I am running the latest public versions of Coldfusion (7.02, Developer)
and FDS (final version, Express Edition). However, earlier I had the
beta versions installed, but they were completely removed before
installing the finals.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers, Thomas

------------------------------------