We are looking for a flex expert to help us online with a few problems
we are facing.

We have started programming a tool using Flex 2.0 and now we're trying
to switch to Flex 1.5 so that Flash 8 users could view it as well.

We are looking for someone who is truly experienced with the platform
to help us online with some issues.

There is a possibility of delegating some of the future Flex work to
you also.

Here are a few of the problems (which we've already solved) to test
your skill. Please do not submit a bid if you are not familiar with
this kind of work:

   1. how do you disable the halo effect around created buttons (when
using icon/downIcon/overIcon properties)
   2. how do you create a nice gradient effect for an HBox (or a
parallel effect using a different control)
   3. when a comboBox is enabled, after it was disabled, the text that
is written in the comboBox is selectable – which is a bug. Do you know
how to fix it.

Please let me know if you are available, we are thinking of around 4
hours. We can schedule a time that would be good for both of us.
Please let me know how much would you charge for this help.

Thank you,
iflexible

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional