Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Does it show that I am just a beginner here?  All that code gone with
just your one line.  You rock!  If you worked for me you just got a
$1000.00 raise.

Thank you, Jason

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, EECOLOR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The syntax you are using is a bit odd:
>
>                        NumberOfDistricts = new Number(xmldpAddress.month
> [0].child("*").length());
>
>                        tempDistricts = new Array(NumberOfDistricts);
>                        for (var i:Number = 0; i < NumberOfDistricts;
i++){
>                                tempDistricts[i] = (xmldpAddress.month
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]);
>                        }
>
>                        districts = tempDistricts;
>

>                        trace(districts);
>
> I would write it (in your code style) as:
>
>    NumberOfDistricts = xmldpAddress.month[0].region.length();
>
>    tempDistricts = new Array();
>    var i:int = 0;
>    for (i = 0; i < NumberOfDistricts; i++)
>    {
>        tempDistricts[i] =
[EMAIL PROTECTED]();

labelField="@name"
> />
>
> districts should be desclared as a XMLListCollection.
>
> Greetz Erik

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: