That's what I did. Sorry that didn't post about it. I should note that you guys did a great job documenting Flex, it seems like there are answers for almost everything.
Dima

----- Original Message ----
From: Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2006 5:47:43 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] FlashPlayer security puzzle

If you debug your server you’ll see that the first request coming from the player is something like <policy-file-request/>.  You need to react to that by returning the crossdomain xml syntax that allows access to the domain where the SWF was served from (or *).  This would look like the same crossdomain as we document for the xml file.

HTH,

Matt