Hi all,

I'm trying to install fds as service on Win2003.. i've read that it was
possible with jrunsvc but it doesn't work with the following command
line :
jrunsvc.exe -install jrun-server "Flex data service" "Flex Data Service"

(I find the jrunsvc from Coldfusion installation directory)

Is it something wrong ?

regards