I cant find any documentation about the "project references" section
of the properties dialog for  projects. The documentation merely
states in numerous locations that this is how you allow references to
another project.

But when trying to actually reference elements in the other project,
they are not recognized. I dont know whether the other project is
perceived as another namespace or another package, but none of the
techniques seem to actually allow external references.

Has anyone ever used this feature and/or has anyone ever seen any
documentation that explains exactly what "project references" are?

Hank

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: