Hi All,

BuzzSpots is an exciting new startup that's looking for a seasoned
Flex developer to help us build out or service.  The successfuly
candidate is:

- A freelancer with their own development set up (i.e.home office)
- Able to architect and develop a user driven Flex application and
provide insight and best practices to the rest of the team
- Able to provide examples of their Flex work
- Proficient in Flash, AS3, XML
- Comfortable working as part of a virtual team and communicate
effectively with project leads and other developers
- Available to dedicate time over the next three months
- Have knowledge and enthusiasm for everything Web 2.0
- Be excited to be working with a groundbreaking new startup that will
change the web as you know it!

Please send resumes and examples to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ASAP as we are
looking to staff this position this week!

We are located in Toronto, Canada but are willing to work with the
right person no matter where they are!

Thanks,
Jaafer

<*> Your email settings: