Tracy or anyone,

Not to change the subject; just extend it a bit.  Have you noticed a
significant performance gain using HTTP over webservices?  My
testing is purly local at this time.  So, I'm interested what others
have experienced in a production environment.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>