Hi

I solved this problem setting the property resultFormat to "e4x" and
using the appropiate namespace like said in the docs. But now i have 2
more issues:

1) I can't acces the web service int return value because it's called
"return" and if i use WebService.Operation.lastResult.return the
compiler throws an error because return is used for other purpouses.

2) I need to pass a parameter that has a property named the same as
the parameter and i'm using action script classes to define the
complex structures. But the compiler doesn't allow me to do that (i.e:
public class Name{ public var Name:String; }

If you can give me some advices will be very helpful

Thanks for your time

--
Leonardo Moreno Guzmán
http://leo.logtar.com