The size works hierarchically if left undefined.  Parent containers will be assigned a value based on FP's read from the host system then calculate the children based on space available from them.  This will work consistently for FP's of a given O/S if left undefined however there are a few caveats.  First - it takes more processing power so your application will not be as quick.  The second caveat is that it might not be consistent due to the way the player will calculate.  One way to help is to define a parent container that is a specific W and H and then the child components will scale accordingly.  If left undefined, the rendition will be based on the screen resolution of the host machine.  FP takes up space based on what it has.

Duane Nickull

"Speaking only for myself"