You can get them here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flex/downloads_updaters.html#flex15

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Collins
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 5:09 PM
To: flexcoders
Subject: [flexcoders] Urgent! Flex 1.5 Help

Ok, I've just had a client come to me with an app they had done in Flex 1.5 and they want me to do some work on it. The problem is that I don't have the Flex Builder 1.5 IDE, nor the Flex 1.5 server to be able to test against. I tried going to the Macromedia/Adobe site but of course, there it's all Flex 2. Can anybody help me out with where I can download the Flex 1.5 development server and IDE? Any Adobe folks here able to help me out?

Alternatively, if anybody could provide some really good reasons why they should migrate the app to Flex 2 (I'm trying but they just got done paying like $200k to have this one done, yet are none too please with the company that did it, and they don't want to scrap all those hours they paid for) that would be equally as helpful.

Thanks!

Nick