I have been trying for a few hours now and I still cannot see my swf
file on the page I am accessing.

I have copied in the code from an html page and I keep getting an error:

Error: DetectFlashVer is not defined
Source File: http://localhost:8080/ybmain/menu/menuList.do?tabId=3
Line: 1123

Line 1123 is:
var hasProductInstall = DetectFlashVer(6, 0, 65);

I am testing localhost with winxp and jboss. I have copied all the
files in the bin directory and deployed all of the same files to the
server and test that they are there. The published html page does work
and show the swf.

Any pointers?? Is it something to do with JSP?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: