From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com] On Behalf Of Prakaz
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Send Http Service

You could probably bind the result directly to the columns of your datagrid. So whenever you make a new request and the result changes, it is automatically reflected in the datagrid without you having to worry about a thing.

Something similar can be found in Flex docs where the result of a HTTPrequest is bound to the datagrid columns. A bonus cause this example, like your application, is a RSS reader.

Hope that helps,

-P