You're right, I could, but then I'd be back in the same boat when I
need to wrap this app with Apollo.  I need something native to Flex
that will work across the board--regardless of how the app is being
delivered.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Wayne

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Bokelberg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You could write a dll to be used in zinc.
> Cheers,
> Ralf.
>
> On 10/7/06, wayneposner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So is there no way to do this in flex when dealing strictly with
> > client side app?
> >
> > Wayne
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "wayneposner" <wayne.posner@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > The XML is generated on the client and resides on the client.
> > There
> > > is no server for this app.  It is a desktop application
wrapped in
> > > Zinc.  Think of this as kind of like Microsoft Word--no server
> > > involved.  You open a text doc, but for some reason it's
corrupt.
> > > Word tells you that it can't read the file you tried to open.
> > Same
> > > thing with this app.  I'm a client side app opening a client
side
> > > XML file and want to verify that it's valid.
> > >
> > > Wayne
> > >
> > > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Samuel R. Neff"

> > > validate the
> > > solution.

XML
> > > looks like
> > > possible to to
> > node/attribute
> > > and
> > > code.

> > directly
> > > against
> > > to the

> > --

> Ralf Bokelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Flex & Flash Consultant based in Cologne/Germany

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: