Rogerio:
hi!can u give me a example about the "second mouse button click"
function?i just begin to learn teh class ContextMenu & ContextMenuItem
i think all the objects in flex are attached with their own
events,the instance of ContextMenu,when its item were clicked,then an
EventHandler function will be executed,by which i think can set an
boolean variable to indicate that certain items were clicked,and by
judging the value of this variable,we can change the outlook of other
objects or do many other things...
i haven't read the contents about ContextMenu yet...so there should
be many mistakes above,appreciate ur help~!thank u very much

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rogerio Gonzalez"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi there!
>
> Tell me one thing, how to detect the "second mouse button click"?
> The contextmenu donĀ“t associate the "Click" whith the object
clicked... He
> open up the menu window but not link with the object clicked.
> The only workaround to this that I found, was edit the contextmenu
in
> separeted components...
>
> Any better ideias?
>

> Rogerio
>

> On 10/9/06, Muzak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   search docs for:
> > - ContextMenu
> > - ContextMenuItem
> >
> > Muzak