The FMS docs have much more information about Netstreams, Camera and Microphone compared to the Flex 2 docs.

Thijs

Op 9-okt-2006, om 23:33 heeft Jesús Iglesias het volgende geschreven:

Hi,
I'm developing a single videorecorder with FMS. I have the main work completed, but now I have some doubts.

1.- There is a ns.time method which returns the actual second position of the video you are playing on. How to bind this value to a texfield? I tried text="ns.time.toString()", making ns Bindable first, but it always says "0".

2.- How to show first frame of the video? I want to show one frame of the video and let the user choose to play it. I tried ns.seek(1) but it shows nothig.

Thanks !!!

Jesus