Unfortunately there’s no asset path so you’ll need to make sure that the thing which you are embedding is in the same directory or a relative directory to the source.  It can’t handle the full filepath I think.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Xavi Beumala
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] ASDoc problems with embeded resources

Hi there,

I'm experiencing some annoying problems with ASDoc. The problem is in classes which use Embed metadata tag, when asdoc parses these classes it throws an error complaining about it is unable to resolve the path for transcoding.

When compiling with compc.exe we have a compiler parameter (-include-file) which allow to set up the resources to take in mind but this parameter is not available on asdoc.exe. If in compc I don't use -include-file I get the same error as in asdoc.

How could I solve this?

Help much appreciated!

Best
X.